Hi Obba, I like your story. I could tell many like that from when I was younger
(not women pestering me and finally dating them (ha-ha), but having my mind
made up until I engaged and actually learned something about the other person,
and myself).

My experience is that intuition often works, but that intuition in support of
judging others unfavorably rarely does. I call it a variant of magical
thinking, or alternatively, arguing for one's limitations.

I can understand truly having no interest in someone else. What I don't get is
those who endlessly and insufferably letting us know how they only saw the
upper quarter of the back of the person's head, and by that figured out X, Y
and Zed. Why the game of "footsie" all the time? Such tentative social behavior
seems synonymous with the same attitude spiritually.