The proof of attention slut-itude is what the
sluts in question do when they are ignored.

How many posts is this now in which you've
tried to take a generic rap personally, and
tried to insult me into paying attention to
you? The epithet really wasn't about you
until you tried to make it all about you, and
then set about proving it true. Just sayin'...