- > > >

(This is not a reply to anyone particularly...)

I might be wrong, but have a feeling that not many
"Caucasian" women would call, say, any Chinese or Japanese
men hot.

Perhaps the most famous Bollywood actors are a combination,
so to speak, of the Southern Indian, (linguistically) Dravidian
darkness and best Aryan, "rigvedic" (Arctic Home in the Vedas...)  physical
features of (linguistically) Indo-European, especially Slavic men, say, Rudolph
Nureyev or Mikhail Baryshnikov, whom, I believe,
many heterosexual women here might call rather attractive... ;D