This sounds like what MMY stated in one of his books.  He stated that the
Quantum Wave Theory is the best model for the creation of the universe.  In
other words, the universe is a wave function from the unified field which
collapsed into the space-time we are in today.

There's a video clip of this theory on YouTube.