And then you can rightly conclude the consequences.

I go through lot of pain at my predicament and others around me. Heck I can't
even get a girl friend because I apply the highest standards of truth and
integrity to myself.

But then I get incredibly blissed because I know I'm the emperor that owns this
fucking existence, 'cause I fucking created it !!!