--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shainm307" shainm307@ wrote:
> >
> > Is anyone else interested in how this works?
>
> It sure interests me. I don't have a clue how it
> works.
>
> > Anyone else curious on how reality manifests itself
> > and what determines differnt outcomes? This is what
> > John Hagelin told us
>
> What's what John Hagelin told us?
John told our physics class this when we asked him a few years back.
> > but he made it clear that he isn't 100% certain
>
> That's intriguing. I've never heard him say that
> about anything (but then I haven't been listening
> to whatever he's said lately).
He said something like "You have no idea just how complicated this
really is and you're not letting me off the hook here."  Then he also
said "It honest to God is random."
> and
> > it's more comlicated than you can imagine. He said
> > that it is an unnatural question but reality will
> > provide you with an answer.
>
> That's pretty cryptic. Any idea what he means?
>
> > He also said it could be an entity on the other side.
>
> Whoa. What kind of "entity"? On the other side of what?
> And what's "it" referring to?
He's probally refering to the Hidden Sector Matter part of the universe
or the other side of the equation in Hectoratic E8xE8
> > also he said it's just the will of God. Anyone else
> > have their speculations on how this works. I have
> > my own speculation but I'm probably wrong on something.
>
> Why don't you post your speculation, give us something
> to bounce off of?
I think how your reality manifests itself is based off random
probabilities with the exception of Maxwell's Daemon which manifests
things in an unrandom way. This is all due to the potentiality waves
based off probabilities with the height of the wave the most likely
outcome; Maxwells Demon just influences the probabilities( John made
this clear in his physics class if you ever took it). So you live your
day through the probabilities with the collapse of the wave function
being determined in a random way(Randomness is my specualtation as
scientists aren't sure). Now here comes the unrandom part: your thoughts
determine what Maxwell's Demon determines in an unrandom fashion. The
random part is the confusing part as it is hard to think how can
something be random and what the sequence is in the whole process.  This
once again would be my speculation, as I think it is all determined by
you.  This is what I think matters in the whole randomness part:
freewill, love, what matters, intelligence of the universe, creativity
of the universe and of course God, plus probably a lot more.  I havn't
captured the whole random process but I imagine it's based off your
freewill.

> "Do not keep saying to yourself, if you can possibly avoid it, 'But
how can it be like that?' because you will get 'down the drain,' into a
blind alley from which nobody has yet escaped. Nobody knows how it can
be like that."--Richard Feynman on the apparent absurdities of quantum
behavior

> "The chance is high that the truth lies in the fashionable direction.
But, on the off chance that it is in another direction — a direction
obvious from an unfashionable view of field theory — who will find
it? Only someone who has sacrificed himself by teaching himself quantum
electrodynamics from a peculiar and unfashionable point of view; one
that he may have to invent for himself."--Richard Feynman, Nobel
lecture, 1965