--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

Traitor. Turncoat.

J: After working with me for 17 years now to discredit
Barry, staying discreetly behind the scenes until
just recently, you've decided to switch sides.

R: I am sorry, Judy, but Saul was sincere in his persecution of those
Christians too; but after Christ struck him down, he just could no longer play
the part. And I feel the same way about Barry and his gang. Besides, it was
getting hard to be "Just parroting Judy". I am surprised though, Judy, you
would reveal this information about my prior association with you before I
started posting at FFL. But I will take this as your need to express your hurt
that I should turn on you like this. Still, I think it was imprudent of you to
do this. But the damage is done, and we must live with it.

J: Or were you on his side all along, acting as a double
agent, setting me up for this odious betrayal?

R: No no no, Judy. I did not anticipate this "odious betrayal"—it is not
"odious" by the way; my conversion came about through a very real revelation.
Just like Saul. Now you hate Paul, but it's too late, Judy. It would be an
"odious betrayal" if I returned to hating Barry. I don't hate Barry, Judy; and
if you knew what satisfaction and benefaction I derive from loving Barry—and
knowing he was right all along—you would perhaps think the unthinkable and step
up to that precipice of glory to join me.

J: That was the plan all along, wasn't it?

R: You are getting carried away here, Judy. This is what I call contamination
of first person ontology such that what you end up saying is reckless and
irresponsible. For Christ sake, don't become paranoid, Judy. You will recover;
it is only a matter of time. But I categorically deny what you say here: there
was no goddamn plan, Judy—*and you know it*.

J: It all becomes clear to me now. Your masters trained
you well in the art of deception; I never suspected.

R: For God's sake, get a grip, Judy. You are embarrassing yourself here. I had
no "masters". And you do me an injustice to talk about "the art of deception".
Just like with my enlightenment, I was deceived about Barry—you may have had
something to do with this, after all. Becoming de-enlightened was equivalent to
realizing that Barry was beautiful, and you, Judy, a bitter woman. Stop this
ranting, Judy. Do you want to disgrace your good name—at least among those who
I am sure even with this revelation of mine still want to remain loyal to
you—if only just to support you psychologically?

J: But it hardly matters. The damage you've done with
this post is well-nigh irreparable. Almost two decades
of exhausting labor to counter everything Barry says,
even what he says outside the context of TM, everything
his *allies* say, straight down the tubes.

R: I think you are exaggerating here, Judy. You were wrong all those years
about Barry; your efforts were wasted. But for all that, no one has ever
questioned your sincerity*. And I don't here in realizing that Barry was right.
I even think that perhaps once Barry accepts fully my fidelity to him—I will
have to prove this by going cold-turkey on the irony front—he may even reach
out to you. In forgiveness for your having persecuted him unjustly and only out
the unloveliness of your personal life. Believe me, Judy, all this bleating and
hand wringing will end once some of the grace which invaded me yesterday
touches you. And it is bound to. Then you will relish the opportunity to make
reparation [You see you were wrong about this, Raunchydog]. Barry is a good
person, Judy: *You* drove him to act in the way he acted. And his response to
you has always been appropriate. Of course I never realized this before my Road
to Damascus experience; but afterwards, it couldn't be clearer to me that Barry
has handled you always with a certain moral dexterity and intellectual
adroitness—you have just been too hardened in your heart to see this. But it is
true, dear Judy; poor Judy; pitiable Judy.

Good, best Karma Steve will vouch for all that I say here.

J:I imagine you're pretty proud of yourself right about
now. "For in the end, I assure you, Barry will be
vindicated."

R: Yeah, Judy, I admit it:I am glad to be on the right side. The vindication,
it is imminent.

J: Yes, you've bloody well made sure of that, haven't you?

R: Yes, my clean and bountiful heart, once it has committed itself to a certain
person becomes an engine of righteousness and justice on behalf of that person.
Now I have never loved before, but the way I love and respect Barry now, it
means the opportunity for the entire universe to get behind this conversion of
mine. And of course this must mean, it does mean, it will mean, vindication,
Judy. I can only pray to God Almighty that you will be able to go through this
purgatorial fire.

J: "Barry is the martyr here."

R: You have said it.

J: No, *Judy* is the martyr here. But her blood, her
sweat, her toil, her unswerving devotion to the cause,
will not go unavenged. Enjoy your moment of triumph,
for it will not, it cannot last.

R: Oh, Judy, how I pity your cold and vengeful heart. Cease from this
blackguarded and fanciful ambition. You are deluded here. Please, I beg of you,
do not proceed with this dark passion, Judy. Anyone who reads what you have
written here will know: this woman has become unhinged; she is a danger even to
herself. Oh, poor Judy, how I wish you could know what I know. Don't you see?
Barry—and his gang—were always right about you. For God's sake, Judy, *you are
proving this by what you say here*. I am sorrowful unto death. I mean this,
Judy.

J: [quoting Robin]"Would you even just for the sake of how much I have
defended you in the past, think about what I have said
here?"

J: Yes, I most certainly will think about it. And so will
others, the Others for whom I've been tirelessly
working, whose power is more vast than you dream. You
may be certain they've taken note of your perfidy, and
there will be, not a reconciliation, as you so fondly
imagine, but a showdown and a reckoning. Your masters
have overreached themselves and in so doing wrought
their own destruction.

R: Now you have gone too far, Judy. I command you: STOP ALL THIS. You are
headed for perdition. You imagine your role in such grandiose terms, Judy. Who
are these "Others"—and what power can they possible have over me—now that I
live inside the grace of Barry? "More vast than you dream"—your imagination is
running away with you here, Judy. I will stand and face this faceless
multitude. And I will convince them of their own terrible misconception about
you and about Barry. You see, Judy, I have been on both sides: devoted to you,
now devoted to Barry. And I know the difference. These others who you think are
faithful to you, they only need to hear the difference between my experience
when I was under your thumb and now when I am under—thanks to Vaj for
this—Barry's thumb. It really does remind me of that line in the Mass: "Lamb of
God who taketh away the sins of the world". This is the Amsterdam experience,
and the disciples of Barry have downplayed it almost deceivingly. This whole
passage, Judy, it is disconnected from reality. You cannot tell me you know the
future holds this kind of retribution. No. no, no, Judy: don't you see? The
retribution will fall upon *you* if you persist in your ignorance of and
prejudice towards Barry. I only hope that you are not taking all this lightly,
Judy, pretending even that Robin is being ironic. How disastrous that would be,
were you to read me in this way, Judy—and such an interpretation of my actions
here in writing to you would be possible only if you are afraid of facing
reality. Robin is being ironic. Don't you see how convenient this is, Judy? No,
Judy, you must give up all this hatred and bigotry and embrace the truth. I
have already told you what that truth is. Oh, you just don't know what it is
like to break away from this cabal of conspiratorial distrust and paranoia. But
I have said too much already. I shall pray for you, Judy.

J: Count on it...and tremble.

R: I can't tremble. Did Paul tremble for having rejected Saul? No, Judy: Saul
trembled before the might of the Lord. And I trembled before the liberating
vision of Amsterdam.

J: OR (your choice):
J: I grovel here before you, the bitter dust of
humiliation filling my mouth as I struggle to
formulate the words of my repentance.

R: Oh, dearest Judy; I cannot believe you are considering this alternative. I
pray you choose THIS, Judy. It will be so glorious when we are one again—but on
the right side.

J: "There are none so blind as those who will not see."
That was me, right up until the moment I read this
post.

R: I must admit to some confusion. Am I to suppose you conceived of this choice
after releasing all that pent-up hatred and resentment in the first part of
this post? But I am going to trust you here, Judy—that you are not playing some
cynical game. I will (once again) ask Steve's advice about this: he will know
whether you are being true or not. He always does.

J: I am still blinded, but now by the light, the blessed
light of Truth.

R: Right.

J: I dare not hope for reconciliation; my sins have been
too great for that. I can only pray that those whom I
have so grievously misled through my own hubris will
understand and accept what you have laid out before
them at such personal cost and repudiate the Cult of
Judy. For it is dead; Robin has slain it.

R: Yes, I think as I read these words, I have "slain" the "Cult of Judy". And I
am proud of it, too. But are you sure it is dead, Judy? You must get all the
rest of your followers to disavow their allegiance to you and you must make
their good faith dependent upon transferring that allegiance to Barry Wright.

J: Robin, I cannot express my boundless gratitude for
the selflessness of the holy work you have just
accomplished here. In the pain with which it has
seared my very soul may others find sweet release.

R: I really feel this, Judy, and I rejoice that you can know finally what has
been my experience since my conversion. See? I told you it would be a catharsis
undreamed of. How miraculous you could so suddenly go from what you said in the
first half of this post, to what you are now saying. Don't you feel the blessed
difference, Judy? This is an instance of that principle when our first person
ontology tracks reality. You have tracked reality, and you have drawn the
obvious conclusion, and you are big enough to admit your error, your very
grievous error. Your first person ontology feels so good to me right now. Monte
Cassino: What does *that* mean after *this*? Not much, really.

J: Now let us all together, cleansed of our hatred and
joined in our determination to march forth into
sanctified renewal, repeat the beautiful prayer the
Devoted Brother Vaj has composed for us on this
awesome occasion:

Hail Barry, full of Grace, Blessed be the fruit of his
thumbs.

R: Yes—I hope you are not making fun of me here, Judy—and by implication, Vaj
too—this will be our prayer. For me it really is Barry's "womb"—if understood
again metaphorically. I have no problem using either word. Although "thumbs"
probably is safer. It is such a wonderful moment in the eternity of FFL, Judy.
I only pray that the FFL readers who have come this far in this post realize
the full ramifications of this act of complete and perfect contrition. We can
both someday go down on our knees in thankfulness that this moment finally came
at FFL. And just think what the posts at FFL are going to be like now. Now that
we have broken the bonds of this tyranny—a tyranny which you have imposed upon
me and the others, Judy. *And upon yourself*. We are now under the aegis of a
different kind of ruler: his rule, as you know, Judy, is born of magnanimity
and charity and benevolence. I immediately recognized this the instant I
surrendered to him. You will too.

J: Can I get an AAAA-MEN?

Hallelujah!

R: This seems a little over the top to me, almost as if you are laughing at me.
But I know this could not be true. We have gone on a journey together in this
post of yours, Judy, and in my answer to your post. We have created
invincibility in the country of FFL.

*Note to FFL reader: I had to say this. Of course deep down Judy could not have
been sincere, else she would not have been hated by the virtuous and the
gallant among us.**

**Ignore this, Judy: I had to say the above [*] to appease both sides in this
dispute.