Buck,

Let me make it clear to you, you dome damaged dimwit, there are 3 teams here
that I go after

1) Perverted Bitches of Ravi (can use Kali here as well) (PBR/K Inc) - Curtis,
Barry, Uncle Vaj.
2) Heartland Retards - Steve's the one-man army so far.
3) The Waybackwards - Susan's feeling lonely here.

I don't believe you belong to any of these, but if you do my apologies and
please let me know immediately !!!

Love,
Ravi