> What will be interesting to see is whether those who have
> piled on to Ravi's delusions and encouraged them to further
> their own petty vendettas will support him, or you.

Barry, let me underline your above sentence with a big red marker.

> If they walked their talk, there would be no question what
> they would do, would there? But to do so would involve
> actual integrity, so on this forum there's just no tellin'
> what's going to happen.

You are spot on again. How could people have such a lack of discrimination?
Especially those who talk about morals and integrity all the time, they have
totally lost it with me.

This is the example, the real live example of the discriminative power of the
pro TMers. It needs you to point this out to them. In both cases they support
the enlightenment delusions of people, in both cases, this is morally wrong to
those people. It is a lack of integrity only supported by their sophistry.  All
those, who supposedly spend the last 17 years to support the agenda of TM, with
the aim to counterbalance any negative spin on it, they just put those 17 years
into the trash-bin with this act. Do they think, any higher up in TMO would be
happy about this, about them lining up behind these cases? Somebody utterly
abusive as, most probably pi-polar as to his own verdict, show casing
enlightenment? Or somebody who summoned Maharishi to the court, for his own
delusional reasons? (Where is Lawson when you need him?) I see no moral
integrity in this, no sincerity in it at all. I cannot believe all this
happened here. The TMer in me, that is still there somewhere, in my
appreciation for what I have received as gifts in my life and youth, is deeply
disgusted at this.

You, Barry, out of all, you nailed this.