--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > Everybody be Internet safe, watch your own backs,
> > and this too shall pass.  Good fences make good
> > neighbors and I'm constructing one with 100,000 volts.
>
> Make sure you have a lot of amperage too. Walking on a carpet can generate as
> much as 25,000 volts, but it can hardly knock you down.
>
> Voltage is like water pressure, amperage is the flow rate. Volts X Amperes =
> Watts which is a better measure of total power. (And I did not know this
> either, I had to look it up.)

Anyone one the business end of a taser would know!  In fact I think it is the
high volts, low amps that make them relatively safe but still effective.

> Spelling correction Curtis: 'manor' is a house, 'manner' is the way something
> is done. I think you did this twice recently. Education is forever.

Thanks, that is exactly the kind of spelling error I need help with because
spell check lets it ride. Once I see it as you have pointed out it seems
obvious.  Any and all corrections are welcome I have learned to spell better
because of spell check but am not a naturally good speller so I am prone to
idiocies.

> I think you are fine. Ravi is a loose cannon. If it ever came to libel,
> perhaps he might be able to claim insanity.>

Much appreciated.  I believe the legal term that applies is nucking futs but
that is just my layman's opinion.