--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> I find 90% of Ravi's posts amusing and interesting.
> Compared to 90% of the posts from Curtis which I find brimming with boring
> self-adorations, disgusting moralism or rants against God or Maharishi from
> an ego on the verge of exploding in self-importance.
>
> So there ! :-)

Your post kind of illustrates the difference doesn't it Nabbie?  Your post was
much more thoughtfully insulting than anything he ever wrote, but you did it in
a totally non-malicious way.  You didn't drop a bunch of F bombs and MF bombs
and you didn't accuse me of something false that could hurt me in real life.
You got your buzz from putting me down but no animals or humans were hurt in
the making of your insults.

I think rpost reflects the more thoughtful nature of the place.  But that is
just my opinion and now the tribe and tribal leaders have spoken.

And there are no winners here.  I have always believed that we were dealing
with a betrayal of brain chemistry so I can only wish him well on his rocky
road ahead.  Kids road even rockier.

This is no cause for celebration for me.  But I'm glad the change was made.  I
suspect it caused everyone to consider what line we want to encircle us as we
gather here for conversation.