--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Not like some dudes on this forum who piss the spot with
> > > complete teeth grinding bark, protection for their red
> > > fire hydrant in multiple layers of consciousness available
> > > if only to break through their awareness as something more
> > > that tangible, all muddled together 75 foot lead wall with
> > > dancing football cheerleaders in cowboy lingerie.
> > > Nabby not included. He has some morals about morals.
> >
> > Let me guess. You've been taking the same "How To
> > Write Completely Incoherent English" correspondence
> > course that MZ, Ravi, and Bob Price took, right?
> >
> > :-)
>
> Replace the "that," with "than," just before tangible.
> I was lowering my standards to get to the group of very
> unaware seekers who think they know everything that is
> under the Ravi (Sun).
> LMAO.
> : )
> Let me translate the above for you, since you appear to
> wish to understand:

No thanks.

I was trying, in a humorous way, to express concern
for you. I was hoping that last night's posts from
you were the result of some kind of intoxicant, and
that by morning you'd have sobered up or come down
enough to realize that the things you posted made
little sense. Instead you double down. This makes
me even more concerned, suspecting that you actually
believe that your original rant makes perfect sense
if you just replace "that" with "than." I for one
am not convinced it does, or that the new rant helps
it *to* make sense.