Alex's consummate—and "found"—sense of irony. This is undoubtedly the best
illustration of irony ever posted at FFL. And Alex delivered it with his
customary imperturbability and—again that word—ironic stoicism. No "lying" here.

However, every person's death is a tragedy. If I may be permitted a moment of
anti-irony. And I am sure Alex's notification has, as it should, silenced the
ironists, at least for the moment. And I include myself, although I do not know
of this person Lon P, Stacks, who now, knows infinitely more than we do about
what it all means.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>