--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> I don't understand, MZ. Only a week or so ago you wrote a
> long post practically deifying Barry and excoriating Judy,
> but now you seem to have returned to your former position.
> You are making me dizzy, MZ.

Shhh, don't embarrass him. He flew the coop for a brief
excursion, but we brought him back for a little reeducation.
Worked pretty well, don't you think? Did some extra "refining"
with him, a bit of, er, advanced training, and it shows. His
excoriation of Barry today was a significant improvement
over his excoriation of moi a couple weeks back, not just in
content but in style and tone. Much more elegant and to the
point.

It's all a matter of *motivation*. We gave him the incentive
to improve, et voilĂ , you see the result. Just ignore that
unfortunate excursion and focus on the New Robin. A word or
two of approbation wouldn't go badly by way of encouragement.