You're a beguiling guy, MZ, a seducer, a lover, a Minotaur, no less, luring the
unsuspecting into your labyrinth of delicious words. It was post no. 281584 you
recall. Reading your posts just after your arrival here stimulated me actually
to write something thoughtful that was longer than two sentences. No, I do not
see you as dogmatic but as someone who rides gigantic tidal waves of "feeling
intellect" (the phrase is not mine but Wordsworth's) wherever they happen to go
and then proclaims the truth as it appears to you from whatever metaphysical
beachhead you find yourself newly occupying. Before the next tidal wave comes .
. . "Old men should be explorers," wrote Yeats, and, although we are surely not
yet old, Yeats was also, surely, right.