I understand L B is doing fine working as an English teacher in Red China.  He
was always a great teacher.  He is well employed doing that now.  He comes back
to Fairfield every once in a while.  L B is one of my earliest friends around
TM going back to the starting days of TM in Iowa.  He is an old TM teacher, and
early student at MIU and was first student body president at MIU.  He had a
good perspective.  He was actually born here in Jefferson County.  An Iowan.

Someone told me that they were talking to a President's Office adversary of L
B's a little while ago and the nemisis asked after LB.  It was explained that
LB had buried the hatchet (with the President's Office).  The President's
Office guy responded wryly, "Yeah, pretty deep".

-Buck