--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2012, at 6:52 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> >
> > On the other hand, maybe there was something she
> > actually felt or experienced that she can convey to
> > us to help us understand. SHE is in a position to
> > do that, *because she was a Robin TB*. Vaj never
> > was. Are you too dumb to get that distinction?
>
> I wasn't getting that awoelflebater was a WTS TB, but perhaps
> you're right.

By her/his own accounts, *three years* pretty much
constitutes a TB. I lasted less than three days when
first exposed to Robin Carlsen.  :-)

Then there's the part about hanging in there after
he could no longer return to Iowa for fear of prosecution.
That's pretty TB.

> By his or her own claim s/he underwent confrontation - but
> failed.

One wonders what "success" meant in such a situation.
I am tempted to believe it entailed saying, "You're
just the BEST, Robin, and everything you said about
me is true...I shall amend my sinful ways immediately." :-)

> This means s/he was likely expelled for that failure and
> perhaps ostracized as well. S/he would have been declared
> demonic and anathema. I'm assuming because of this outcome
> s/he is not a very likely to be a WTS TB.

I did use the words "*was* a TB." Did you miss that?
Clearly, if she/he went so far as to go to the editor
of a BC newspaper to denounce him, she/he wasn't still
much of a TB at that time. The "lingering traces" I
see of former TB-dom also lie in the fact that she
still hasn't mentioned any particulars of the practice,
whether she now considers them positive or negative, and
in the fact that she consistently refers to the experience
in the same way that almost all former cultists speak of
their involvement with a cult. If I'm not mistaken, she
even called it a cult.

What I find most fascinating is that unless I have
missed something (which is likely because I see his
name in Message View and immediately move on to the
seem all that anxious to interact with his former
disciple. THAT speaks volumes to me, and leaves
me to wonder about the possible reasons for that
silence.

One that pops to mind is that he's really enjoyed
having his story about his own past be entirely one-
sided up to now. His attacks on you have consistently
been Judy-inspired attempts to pretend it really IS
one-sided, because you never witnessed any of the
things you speak of. But now we've got someone on
the forum who claims to have been there on the front
lines for three years. Seems to me a person as com-
mitted to his own first person ontology and exposing
it to challenges as RWC has claimed to be would be
happy to interact with such a person. Shouldn't he
be at least interested in getting his long-overdue
Report Card as a spiritual teacher? Now wouldn't
THAT be a "confrontation" worth watching?  :-)