Hi Ann,

I had totally guessed wrong!  Thanks for your response.   We weren't buddies at
MIU but I do remember you now that I've seen your pic.  The yearbooks are all
online at:http://www.mum.edu/pdf_yearbooks/  My last name begins with M.  I
keep it off this board because I work under a stage name and like to keep the
worlds from colliding!

Andy blew our minds back in '75!  In retrospect I understand how cool it all
was but it was all a bit much for me back then.  And I do remember his
connection with Pam.

Peggy is rocking the corporate lecture circuit, what an exceptional human.  I
haven't seen her in years but checked out her Website.
Mine is at curtis  (no space here) blues dot com

I didn't make it to the reunion but heard about it and envy your going.  I had
gigs then, but would have otherwise loved to have seen everybody.  We were such
an unusual bunch weren't we?  As far as I have drifted from the movement, I
never regret that I did collage sober!  MIU was great for me even if I have
lost all my "spiritual" perspective since then.

My sister is buddies with Josie who is doing fascinating work for child actors
in Cali.

FFL can be an interesting place to write into.  But it isn't for everybody
that's for sure. I'm glad you dropped in and you will always have eager readers
for any perspectives you have on your life's journey here,Robin oriented or
not.  It has helped me integrate parts of my past with who I am now.

All the best,

Curtis