 From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Trend Analysis For Dummies

On Feb 8, 2012, at 2:05 PM, Emily Reyn wrote:

Barry!  You responded to my post - maybe I'm not on your DNRL after all - so
good for my ego to be acknowledged in the world of virtual reality - thank you
:)

>I believe Robin had plenty to *individually* evaluate from Vaj's posts, but
>that's just IMO.

And a rather naive one.

In the presence of long and on-going disinformation campaigns, it would be
extremely unlikely that a responder would have a clear way to evaluate someone.
And of course, that includes you as well. Suffice to say that Robin totally
fell hook, line and sinker for the disinformation he was fed - most of it based
on items I had never discussed in his brief tenure here, so clearly it had to
come from another source. So when you see someone spewing what you absolutely
know to be disinformation, it's easy for me to see the source, but Robin either
let himself be deliberately deceived and played along or he was totally
bamboozled by character assassination tactics.

In turns out, despite the verbosity, R. wasn't that intuitive, not that
insightful and rather unenlightened from my POV. It was rather sad to watch.
But then I had some past experience with which to evaluate him by way of
comparison.