As much as I don't care for Obama, there's not really much to complain about.
What are our choices?  The GOP hasn't put out any enlightening choices this
time around.  No one is contesting Obama for the Democrat nomination.  So we're
stuck with him another 4 years.

Worst of all, whether democrat or republican, each party has increased the
deficit for the past 35+ years.  So once again, we can't really blame either
party for what they are BOTH doing.

My personal opinion, although dark and gloomy, is that we're not going to fix
this problem unless the system collapses.  Americans, from what i've observed
in this life, live for the 'now'.  People don't want to suck it up for a few
years and make significant cuts in our govt spending to save our economy.  It
seems we think we can go on living like this without anything collapsing.

To me, America is no different than a young couple who keep maxing out credit
cards with no plan to pay off their debt.  They just have an attitude of
entitlement to the things they buy.  Sooner or later they'll have to declare
bankruptcy and their lives will be even harder than if they would've been
responsible from day 1.

seekliberation