--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
<snip>
> However, I would like to see, and will look
> for, corroboration from other sources, given yours has a clearly
> right slant. (e.g., under Breaking News: "Cindy Sheahon Desecrates
> Sones Grave." Sound more like a rightish POV editorial
> than "Breaking News" to me. )

"FrontPage" magazine is not held in a great deal
of esteem by the left...

>From one respected lefty blogger:

Is there any aspect of Front Page magazine which is not specially
designed to offend anyone with a brain? Is there any point to this
magazine at all, other than to remove all doubt that the Right is
capable of idiocy equalling or exceeding the worst excesses of the
Left? Is there any editorial policy in effect, aside from insisting
that every single article be burned into your mind as the single
stupidest thing you have ever read, with the exception of every other
article Front Page has ever printed?

http://www.thepoorman.net/archives/001209.html

The publisher is David Horowitz, if that rings
a bell.  He's a bit to the right, as they say,
of Genghis Kahn.