--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> A 15 trillion dollar debt cannot be solved.  The US will just have to
> collapse.  And it will when the dollar collapses which is forthcoming.
> Oops, I forgot, maybe the "magic pundits" can save us. :-D
>
> May you live in interesting times.

What happened to "Yes we can"? Where's the "hope" AND "change"?, Oh well,
politics as usual, I could have told you that about Obama.

Obama has always been nothing but a consolidation of the left wing liberal
elite! You've been had, we used to call people like that "silver tongued
devils", deal with it!