On 03/27/2012 10:46 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

>>> What are you going to do then - ask for a
>>> federal government bailout?
>>>
> Bhairitu:
>> So you are anti-union too.  Let's see a war
>> monger and anti-union and above all else a
>> fascist.  And even worse, a Texan! Don't
>> forget to iron your brown shirts today.
>>
> Very impressive, but that kind of talk won't
> pay your city water bill or provide garbage
> collection, not to mention your police and
> fire department.

Those are paid by property taxes, stupid.  And yes I pay too much.  We
need to do away with Prop 13.

> If Romney is elected, he will NOT want to be
> bailing out California. So, I can see why
> you're acting so scared.

This country won't elect a Mormon so I don't think I have much to worry
about.  I more concerned about Obama's Wall Street cronies.
Californians would like to see our share of federal funds however
instead of wasting them on Afghanistan.