--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Ahhh, thanks for clarifying. I guess Curtis just jumped the
> gun a little and didn't realize you were unaware of that post
> before he was.

No, Ann, he knew it was very unlikely I'd have seen
it by the time he made his post 20 minutes after
Nabby's. He also knew folks wouldn't bother to check
the timestamps and realize how quickly he'd made his
post. He fully intended to create the false
impression that anyone who was going to comment
negatively on Nabby's post would have already done
so. And if anybody did, that it would appear we'd
been shamed into it by his post.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

And BTW, you were included in his condemnation. You
were the first to criticize Barry for his "a little
off" post. Curtis had no reason to think you had seen
it during that 20 minutes either. He saw an
opportunity to bash both of us because we'd criticized
Barry, and he took it.

 I guess you didn't disappoint in the end because I didn't hear Jiminy, or any
other cricket for that matter, once you got wind of it.