And, then there are the grammar issues that surface when I am stressed, tired,
or in need of food.  I'm heading out for some meditative swimming.

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Analyzing the TMO using the "economic
psychology" model

Richard, when I decided to comment point by point, I will use a different
color.  But, bear in mind, what I say is not *that* important and often I
comment off-the-cuff, so to speak, which doesn't require much effort or time.
Remember, I don't have a serious background in meditation under any paradigm
and I am so old, that even if I dedicated myself to any particular lineage,
technique, or religious practice, or spiritual by the time I achieve "expert"
status, I will likely be dead.  I don't speak with authority about much...

But, I am fascinated by what you slightly older farts contribute, in that your
lives took very different paths then mine, and I was raised to respect my
elders, so I try to listen up and enjoy, as time allows :)