--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Why is levitation considered to be a 'requirement' for unity
> consciousness? No other tradition I have heard of has such a
> requirement for enlightenment. Maharishi said Krisnamurtu was
> in unity, but Krishnamurti never levitated.

And you assume that because he never did, he couldn't?

I think you misconstrue the term "requirement." Fertility
is a requirement for biological reproduction. Obviously
one would not assume on the basis of that statement that
an individual was infertile because he or she had no
biological offspring.

In any case, a statement such as "the person in Unity
Consciousness has the ability to perform all the siddhis
at will" is tricky. In a sense it's tautological.