Ha.  Billy, take note of President Obama.  Note how his viewpoints have
"evolved"?  Geeeeezzz.  Perhaps there is hope for you yet.  Regardless, your
karma will get you in this life, if not the next, no?

________________________________
 From: raunchydog <raunchy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:11 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Homosexuality *IS* a choice!

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it
probably is a duck. Funny how a bigot never thinks he's a bigot no matter how
loudly everyone hears him quack. BillyG thinks it's O.K. to *think* like a
bigot as long as he doesn't *act* like a bigot. LOL. Riight...and no one ever
thought about wearing a hood and burning a cross on a black guy's lawn before
acting upon it.

BillyG, perhaps you have yet to indulge your inner bigot by beating the crap
out of a gay guy, but at least admit you're a bigot in thought, if not in word
and deed. Come out of the closet and embrace your inner bigot. Admitting you
have an bigotry problem is the first step in recovery.