--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> <snip>
> PS I thought my analysis as to why people are 'born' homosexual was rather
> brilliant actually, sorry you didn't appreciate it. Though I can't vouch for
> the veracity of Reincarnation it certainly rings true that this would be a
> reason people are born homosexual.
>

> Yes, the theory provides a reason why people are born at all, regardless of
> their sexuality or race or place in the world.  I think the trigger is
> calling out "homosexuality" as something that a "fair and just" God wouldn't
> do, like it is not as good an option as being "born" heterosexual, or
> bi-sexual or, etc.  Like it's some kind of "karmic punishment."
>
> That's all.  Can't you be objective?

WE are the Masters of our own destiny, that's the whole point. If God were to
randomly decide FOR us, that would undermine the very foundation of FREE WILL,
that's why it would be unfair.

We aren't the victims of destiny, we are the creators of destiny, determined BY
our CHOICES. As to your other point, I would submit to you homosexuality is out
of harmony with natural law and therefor undesirable, IMO.