---  "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > My point is that it takes a knower to conceive of length, width, or height.
> >  If there was no Knower, the concept of length, width, or height is
> > meaningless.  IOW, if you are the only knower left in this universe and you
> > died, the universe will disappear as well.  Why?  Because there is no more
> > observer, who is capable of conceiving the three dimensions.

---  "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:

> The universe as I understand it would disappear for sure, but
> that's just my limited experience and opinions in my head.
> Thing is there wasn't anyone to perceive the universe before
> sentient beings evolved so what was it doing before then?

The classical universe is stable and it existed before
sentient beings evolved.  The first generation stars
exploded in supernovae and only when the second generation
stars started igniting, Life could have evolved.

However the quantum universe behaves differently.  Particles
are non-localised unless they are observed.

But even this problem is sorted out when Time is given an
extra dimension.  If linear time is like equator, the second
temporal dimension is like a longitude.

Two temporal dimensions and nine spatial dimensions
completely eliminate the Heisenberg's uncertainity
principle.

The hazy and fuzzy quantum world suddenly becomes neat,
clean and tidy.  I personaly believe there might be three
temporal dimensions.

If hidden spatial dimensions act as ocean waves that "moves"
particles along, even the wave-particle duality gets
eliminated.

Issac Newton might eventually have the last laugh.

Our universe might be a 3-dimensional brane, among a
multitude of branes.  But there has to be an "Observer"
outside the universe to give it stability and prevent the
reality from collapsing.