What I've found in this reading is there are two types of people in the
world:the people who try to help the world and the people who try to fuck the
world. However some of you are positive in your motives for standing up for
what is apparently and obviously right. I mean I try to stand up for what is
right for the world because it is the best thing I can possibly do for people.
However no matter how much evidence there is behind a topic people will
deliberately try to fuck it just for a negative reason because the world
possibly couldn't exist with something completely positive in it. It has to be
wrong or negative to be right. I highly doubt this is the case in the world.
Look at all the positives behind TM and what it has done for the world, yet
people will try to tear it down for no apparent reason. Why? If everyone got
together and tried to figure out what is good with it, it wouldn't work because
some people would just be way too negative to ever believe it. If the negative
people are out to fuck things what are they out to fuck? A small distortion in
the knowledge? I imagine the best thing for us all to do is "give in" to
positivity. I mean what is better than TM? Nothing in my mind. We have to do
something right, not just tear it all down. If you want to tear this down, why?
What is better than TM? Personally I think people are trying to find that one
thing that exists in reality: the nonexstience, as I think technically
everything is not right with the world. Do you want to find the small things
that are wrong with it, or do you want to find the things that are right with
it?