We'll off the top of my head this is what I do. I help my parents a lot as they
are getting older and I keep good humor around them and try as hard as I can to
help them in anyway I can. Also I try to heal people, although indirectly as
I'm way too shy to truly get in there and truly help, by a healing technique I
learned from The Reconnection book I read(read it if you can as there is a lot
of evidence supporting it. There's stuff about the guy also if you want to read
about it). Also I donated which seemed to me a lot of money to a charity of
animals although I didn't have all the money in the world to donate to them.
Although I don't do that much in life but try to be the best I can be, I'm way
too shy and afraid I might hurt people if I truly try to help out. Every time I
try to do something big life tells me not to do it. This is of course all the
TM stuff I learned as it seemed to me to be the biggest thing ever. Although I
make mistakes because I was afraid to hurt people and their religions. Also I'm
afraid I might do something wrong to the movement as the David Lynch Foundation
told me not to give the TM technique to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
as I might present it wrong, although I would do it just like John Hagelin or
Fred Travis would as I would get most it it from their presentations and then
give what I think the skeptics would agree on. Even though that's positive now
I can see why they might overblow all of it as it helps a lot of people
including me, as it changed my life for the better as it got rid of my anxiety
and made me a bit more social. I realized now that all I want to do is help
people and by screwing them there's no way I can help them. So I guess in order
to help I need more confidence in myself and try my hardest to help the people
that need help rather than just fuck them. I'm way too scared to get hurt for
some reason as getting out of my cage is way too hard for me and TM is teaching
me and training me to get out of my cage and to do it right!