Okay this is going to sound really stupid to you, but I think he was just a
really bright guy. I mean from what I've gone through (which is dealing with
schizophrenia, a little) I think guy is just really bright. He probably saw
things that no one else saw and that matters. Because I sometimes see
"nonsense"(um quantum mechanical gibberish, like pointed out earlier) and I
also see perfection. I see a lot of stuff that would not make sense to people.
Maybe Maharishi was a little bad at things because he was a perfectionist,
nothing wrong with that. If he let go and let a little grey into the movement,
everything would suck, a lot. People want perfection and personally I need to
let the "grey" or "love" into my life. Personally I think this is all leading
to he did not want the distortions of "negative emotions" get in the way, as
that's what the kundalini and chakras say. I mean grounding color is staying
true to who you are and being right in your belief. You have to be a little
crazy and a little negative to do that, like most people I know. So stay true
to your nature and grow!