> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> <snip>

[snip]

> > > For the record, the money didn't go to him personally
> > > but to fund his research; essentially, it was the TMO
> > > giving money to the TMO.
> >
> > So he did NOT get his weight in gold.
> >
> > In other words, the whole scale stunt was just a way to
reapportion
> > funds WITHIN the TMO from one department to another...
>
> Funny, I don't recall saying anything about
> reapportioning funds from one department to
> another.  You made that up.

[snip]

Judy Stein from Nov. 10, 1998 (amt):

"Anyway, this is what he got his
weight in gold for.  But it was stipulated that it must be used
for further research into these matters, SO THE FUNDS WERE REALLY
JUST MOVED FROM ONE OF THE MOVEMENT'S POCKETS INTO ANOTHER --it
was a publicity stunt, in other words." (my emphasis)