> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > wrote:
> > <snip>
>
> [snip]

> > > So he did NOT get his weight in gold.
> > >
> > > In other words, the whole scale stunt was just a way to
> reapportion
> > > funds WITHIN the TMO from one department to another...
> >
> > Funny, I don't recall saying anything about
> > reapportioning funds from one department to
> > another.  You made that up.
>
> [snip]
>
> Judy Stein from Nov. 10, 1998 (amt):
>
> "Anyway, this is what he got his
> weight in gold for.  But it was stipulated that it must be used
> for further research into these matters, SO THE FUNDS WERE REALLY
> JUST MOVED FROM ONE OF THE MOVEMENT'S POCKETS INTO ANOTHER --it
> was a publicity stunt, in other words." (my emphasis)

Hmm, let's see, that was, what, seven years ago?

I don't believe you'd call the Global Development
Fund a "TMO department"; I believe it operates
independently of the TMO.  But it certainly would be
appropriate to call it a "movement pocket."  (That's
what's called a "metaphor," Shemp.)  "TM movement" and
"TM organization" are not synonymous, of course.

So I did not, in fact, say anything about
reapportioning money from one department within
the TMO to another.  (And in any case, even if
that *was* what had happened, organizations do
that all the time.  There would have been nothing
"fraudulent" about it.)