--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> resentments.
 You're right, I do resent the Insurance Companies holding the Mdical people,
by the balls....
I do resent people with Billions of Dollars attempting to take over the
governement...
They say they don't beleive in Government being able to provide anyting good
for the people, when they really want is a 'Dictatorial
Government' which only provides for thier 'Hoarding Their Wealth'...

Right wing facist radio, is as full of feces as you are! and I do resent them
propagating their lies, over and over again, so stupid facists like you can
have an orgasim when they say...
We can't have a 'Black Guy' for President...because that job can only be
handled by a white guy, like Bush, Bush, Romney, Nixon and all the rest of the
creeps...

Robert