Good grief, Vaj has his insane Robin-hatred on again. Nobody
knows why he loathes Robin so much, and Vaj refuses to say.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:
<snip>
> Watching RWC work a new bunch of TMers,

Says Vaj, starting right out with a lie, one anybody who
reads the traffic *knows* is a lie. There's no "new
bunch of TMers" here. The only TMer newbie to FFL Robin's
been talking to is Share.

> one cannot help be reminded of previous incidents with
> innocent MIU students way back when. It's too uncannily
> familiar.

Not from everything I've read and heard, nope, not even
remotely.

> It's interesting that someone who denounced the TM Org, it's
> founder and allegedly found Jesus

Another lie. He's rejected Catholicism and has made that
clear as crystal.

> - is grooming TMers again like an out-of-jail pedophile at a
> playground.

Let's nominate this for one of the "vicious" posts that
Barry's been demanding examples of. I think we can all
agree that "out-of-jail pedophile at a playground" is
about as vicious as it gets.

"Grooming TMers"? For what? Obviously not for TM. Which
automatically rules out any similarity to what he was
doing at MIU almost 30 years ago.

If you haven't been reading Robin's posts, Vaj, why on
earth are you even talking about them?

> I guess when it really comes down to it, TMers are the only
> crowd that fall for the routine

Which "routine" is that, Vaj? And what about Emily? She
likes him, and she's not a TMer.

> (I'm excluding possible Opus Dei fans here!).

Not too likely Opus Dei fans would fall for the "routine"
of an apostate from Catholicism.

Just compare the tone and honesty of Vaj's posts to those
of Robin's posts, and you have a really clear idea of what
kind of person each of them is.

Why is Vaj so threatened by Robin discussing his philosophy?
Why can't Robin be allowed to do what everyone else here
does all the time without being vilified and lied about?