So Vaj moved from the unpleasant pedophile analogy to a quite different
accusation of criminality, all within a few hours! My, oh, my, some people's
hatred runs so deep it knows no bounds of decorum or decency.

I have never had the impression that Robin is "targeting" anyone. He is working
out some ideas and exchanging them with people who are willing to debate or
simply chat with him. That's really the purpose of this forum, is it not?

I like Robin. I think he is a good guy.