Forgive the grammatical mistakes here.  I was once an editor, but no more :)

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The Great Stupa of Tibetan Buddhism, Ketut too (-:

<snip>
Balinese medicine man Ketut from Eat Pray Love:  To lose balance sometimes for
love is part of living a balanced life.

Do watch the interview on Rick's post.  She believes she is helping to clean up
Maharishi's karma re: his not walking his talk on celibacy and says some other
incredibly sweet and simply and insightful things that apply to us all, as
human's.  Who/what will clean up his karma related to finances?