Oh no! Not Maharishi. I don't remember the name of the guy or it wasn't told to
me. But the guy never implied that it was *Mahesh*.

________________________________
 From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2012 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Video Interview: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi "Celibate"
Guru had a love affair - Judith Bourque

On Aug 4, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I met TWB only days before he was murdered. I walked up the side of the
mountain to his cave with a doctor on his way to give TWB a cortisone shot for
either hip or back pain. That was October of '73. In October of '95 or '96. I
met with one of his devotees at his cave and as I recall, the devotee told me
that TWB had a premonition, only moments before he was assassinated, that he
was about to die. As I recall, it seems TWB would not recognize some yogi
in Rishikesh as being *all that* and the yogi hired a guy to shoot him with a
shot gun. I think the trigger guy actually got away with it, only a couple of
years in prison, because he was under the influence of a *powerful yogi*. I
think the so called yogi walked.

That’s a pretty incredible story. Are you implying this was Mahesh or was it
some other “yogi”?