--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> Oh no! Not Maharishi. I don't remember the name of the guy
> or it wasn't told to me. But the guy never implied that it
> was *Mahesh*.

Vaj knows that. He wasn't asking for information, he was
hoping that by posing the question, he could plant the
idea that MMY had Tat Wala Baba killed out of pique in
the minds of those reading FFL who don't know any better--
about MMY, or about Vaj's malicious dishonesty.

It's almost impossible to fathom the depths of Vaj's
capacity for hatred, or his willingness to act on that
hatred to do harm.