On 08/06/2012 06:25 PM, Lord Knows wrote:
> A note to readers of FFL who have found Robin to be very intelligent,
> erudite, insightful, even at times kind and thoughtful. Yes Robin was all of
> that and more when we followed him as well, but at bottom Robin is not
> trustworthy, he is not what he seems.

I had heard of Robin years ago when he was up to his mischief and a
friend from Fairfield told me about him.  He showed up here posting a
"wall of words" which is usually the sign of an uneducated person
posting.  I suggested he format his posts better or people wouldn't read
them.  He continues to post long-winded posts which I also usually don't
bother with.  To me he just reads like a sociopath and certainly not the
first one I've encountered from the TMO.