On Aug 7, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Seraphita wrote:

I only learned of the existence of Robin Carlsen when I read Suzanne Segal's memoir Collision with the Infinite (she called him "Robert Peterson" in the text) which included a brief account of her troubling encounter with his "cult".

Being curious about TM heretics-cum-rebels I was wondering if anyone has any photos of the Victoria community back in the 1980s they could post on FFL.

Lord Knows? Masked Zebra?

It's been requested in the past that such photos not be shared publicly because of privacy concerns for those involved, esp. since many now have children, etc.

It would be interesting if you'd share what Segal found troubling with RWC and the WTS - perhaps an excerpt or two?