Now I have a question and if its too personal I understand. Upon reading this
again my question is: did the investors have to take the Movement to court to
get this settlement or was it just a group negotiation of all the investors vs.
the TMO or did you each have to negotiate individually?

I really didn't get it at first that they were saying no profits for you, you
get all your investment back over time in the form of pancha karma etc, but
even then you have to pay up front. Man oh man.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>