Who let this maniac back on FFL? How dare he post again here. I protest this
person's reappearance on FFL. He will contribute nothing but abuse.

And he begins by going after--I knew what you were doing, Ravi: you were being
sarcastic! Tell me if I'm wrong: I am quite sure what you said there in your
first post back was not sincere--as I say, he goes after the very person I am
been inspired by the Impersonal God (who sometimes becomes the Personal God;
and sometimes he doesn't; or maybe he does? No one knows for sure. And maybe
even he doesn't.) to defend and protect. Barry, I understand if you decide to
ignore Ravi--but surely you can join me in a petition which calls not just for
Ravi's expulsion again on FFL, but for his deportation to India. I am very firm
about this. And I call upon all the righteous and decent FFL readers and
posters to register--here on FFL--their outrage and shock that this undesirable
should be permitted to pollute the pristine waters of FFL.

Glad you're back, Ravi, baby! Just remember: Dorothea will be reading this. :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula" <chivukula.ravi@...>