Well Alex, I believe I have already, in my first email, painstakingly
documented my dilemma of pride vs humility, good vs evil which prompted me
to petition Rick and try to replenish the waning, minion army of Judy in
her fight against King Baby. I have decided to disarm some of my powerful,
patented, profane weapons and to obey the rules of this epic war that
Raunchy refers to.

Perhaps this video would reveal my gut-wrenching decision

http://youtu.be/IwURH1B7GnY <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwURH1B7GnY>

On Aug 13, 2012, at 5:09 PM, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com>