Rules are good Alex.  It will be a 10 round bout.  There can be no
hitting below the belt.  Decision of the referees is final.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

> Sounds like a plan, Ravi. I'm just kinda covering my ass by pointing
out that issues requiring special consideration are for Rick to deal
with. Like with post count issues... as far as I'm concerned, the post
count numbers are rule of law unless the script screws up. IMO, it was
perfectly reasonable that Rick let Judy slide on the recent clock error,
but I'm no longer willing to make such decisions.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula chivukula.ravi@
wrote:

> > Well Alex, I believe I have already, in my first email,
painstakingly
> > documented my dilemma of pride vs humility, good vs evil which
prompted me
> > to petition Rick and try to replenish the waning, minion army of
Judy in

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwURH1B7GnY>