OK, let's get this one out of the way so I can continue to move on in some
other direction. This is on my to-do list for today so here goes...

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Ann's first post was on January 15, 2012 #301897.
> > > She was responding to a post by Robin wherein he was
> > > responding to Vaj. She said she was present at the time
> > > Vaj said he was with Robin and disputed Vaj's claim.
>
> Which, it should be pointed out, Robin shortly
> thereafter admitted to be true. He did, in fact,
> physically strike his students, although he
> still claimed it was a gentle push.

I know Judy has subsequently addressed this blatant inaccuracy so I don't need
to do it again. She did a much better job than I would so we can leave it at
that, simply that Barry has mixed up, either on purpose or due to laziness the
facts on this subject. "gentle push" in the running.

> He then switched to claiming that Vaj had never
> been present at any of his talks, and thus was
> (wait for it...you've never heard this before)
> a LIAR.
>
> Which has again subsequently been disproved, by
> someone who confirmed that not only was Vaj present,
> but that one of the people Robin struck said that "he
> thought his jaw might have been broken by the force
> of the blow."
>
> > I must have seen this post, but had no exact recollection
> > of it. The post you mentioned, I never had read. I have
> > read it now. Ann was responding to Susan, who was
> > apologising, as Susan thought Ann had come onto FFL at
> > Robin's instigation, which Ann denied, but Ann certainly
> > seemed to come on to FFL as a result of Robin's now
> > posting on FFL. This is what I remembered, rather
> > imperfectly. However in this post you dug up Ann does
> > say she had no agenda.
>
> It is also worth pointing out that, now that Vaj's
> credibility as someone who was actually there has
> been verified by someone else who was there, Ann
> has been in touch via email with many other people
> from the former hierarchy of Robin's cult whom Vaj
> might have known in the past, revealing how to get
> in touch with him.

Wowza Barry, now that is quite the accusation. If your buddy Vaj told you that
then he is using you in some way to be the front guy, the one who is putting
himself out there for all to see while you shout from the hilltops this
ridiculous (and Vaj knows this) assertion. He has either set you up and is
laughing about it right now or you misheard what he told you. If anyone is
getting in touch with Vaj it is not my doing. I have revealed to no one his
personal email address, period.

>They have now been hounding him
> trying to get him to talk on the telephone with them.
> As Vaj commented to me, "Thanks, Ann...not."

And just out of curiosity, who are these people hounding him? I know of three
candidates for that, two of which are family members of his and one other, a
good friend of one of those family members. You should research the background
of your accusations before you undermine further your believability on this
forum.

> No agenda here. Nope.

Nope, just the current one to tell you that you are being led down some garden
path by Vaj or else you need to get your eyes or hearing tested.

> Robin, by the grace of God,
> will you manifest the essence of the heart of Robin Woodsworth Carlsen
> Through the nervous system of creation,
> Through the nervous system,
> Through my nervous system
> Through me,
> Through my heart.
> - a "sutra" from the Technique for the Discovery of Grace
> which extends the TM-Sidhi programme
>

> I guess we now know what practicing this "sutra"
> does for a person, and for how long.

We do?