turquoiseb:
> I really *DO* feel that I can get a good intuitive
> sense of the overall vibe or *intent* of a post
> from the first 10-20 words of it I see in Message
> View...

Actual photo of Fredrick Lenz levitating.

  <http://www.rickross.com/groups/lenz.html>
The odd thing is that, not a single person on the
entire internet has posted anything about seeing
Lenz levitate in front of large groups of students.

Go figure.

So, perception is Reality? Rama's levitation was
apparently just a parlor trick in order to get girls,
heck, I once saw a UFO and was abducted into a ship
and experienced time travel to a distant universe
and back again in a matter of minutes! No biggie.

LoL!

> You simply can't go back to them weeks or months
> or years later and accurately recapture what went
> down.

So much more so when you try to remember events
that happened forty years ago when you were stoned
on LSD! LoL!

'Take Me For A Ride'
by Mark Laxer
http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/