> > In a dark place he was one of us.
> > An Arjuna,
> > A Statesman,
> > A Mediator,
> > A Meditator.
> > Om
> > Shanti.
> >
> > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19571272
>
> Don't know why you call him a meditator, although he
> may well have been one, having grown up in California
> and been in the Peace Corps.

A meditator? Well, this guy evidently was a world-class kind of person. What we
know from science is that (TM) meditators exhibit high alpha wave coherence
between the various parts of the brain. It turns out world-class people in
their fields also exhibit high alpha wave coherence between the parts of their
brains. Ergo, this guy is like us; a TM meditator by alpha wave coherence at
least.
He sounded like a very special person spiritually traveling in a
darkened place of the world. I feel very sorry that a bunch of ignorant
islamisists murdered him, took him out. We should collectively pause and mourn
his passing. According to the science, people without high alpha wave coherence
are not transcendental nor close to enlightenment. We have a lot more work to
do in the world.
-Buck in the Dome