--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@>
> wrote:
>
> At great risk of being accused of saying this because you
> have stroked my "ego" by being supportive, thanks Steve.

Just for the record, until Ann used the phrase this
morning (incorrectly, as I've noted), the notion of
people taking a particular perspective in a post
because they wanted their egos stroked was the
exclusive property of the Curtis-Barry axis.

> The need to fabricate comes from a lack of anything newsworthy.
> Just like characterizing my POV on the email as lying because
> it didn't match Judy's.

As Curtis knows, I did not characterize what he said about
Sal's email as lying. I said it was *dishonest*, because
it attempted to portray the email as no big deal when he
knew it was scarily vicious.

> It all would have played out a little less silly if Emily had
> played ball

Played ball with whom, Curtis?

> and played her role as the "brutally" aggrieved
> party.  But instead we exchanged posts and made our points
> clear without attacking each other personally. Imagine that
> options on FFL?

Wait. Is this exchange of posts what Curtis was referring
to as him and Emily being "cool"?

If so, does he think nobody *read* Emily's post?? Here it is: